The Applications for Colombia Government scholarships for the academic year of 2021-2022 are open now.
This scholarship program is for all international students. These scholarships are available for Masters and Ph.D. degree level courses. The Colombia scholarship is fully funded covering all the expenses including residence.
Summary of opportunity:
The Colombia Scholarship is a fully funded Scholarship. This Scholarship will cover all the expenses. Students don’t need to worry about their study expenses. You will study in Colombia Educational institutes free of cost there are almost. 50 International Scholarships are provided by the Government of Colombia.
Colombia universities are offering high-quality education free of cost. There is no Application Fee required to apply for a scholarship. More information is given below;
Details about Colombia Government scholarship:
- Country: Colombia
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD, Specialization Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 20, 2021
- Monthly Allowance
- Full Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend for Books and Materials
- Installation Costs.
- Must be a foreign citizen
- Age must not be above 50years
- Must have Bachelors Degree
- Should submit the required documents in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No. 18-32
- Must submit up to 3 letters of admission
Note:If you are not eligible for the mentioned scholarship, don’t worry we have a vast range of available opportunities for you. Try looking out for other scholarship opportunities in Colombia by clicking here Colombia scholarships
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Spanish Language Profiency
- Academic essay
- Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- A copy of Passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health Certificate
- Summary of online application to this call
Please Visit the Official website of scholarships by Colombia
Last date to apply:
20 DECEMBER 2021 is the last date to apply for this scholarship.