The Online applications for Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program are open now. Students from all over Pakistan are highly encouraged to apply. Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan provides a lot of opportunities to the deserving students of Pakistan. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program is one of the most important programs. The aim of the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program is to remove all the problems that are faced by the students. So, we can say it as the most appreciated initiative by the Government of Pakistan till now.
Summary of opportunity:
Students who are enrolled in any degree Program prevailing from 04 to 05 years of duration, can apply. There are also some restrictions about this which are mentioned below in detail. Students must be enrolled in any HEC recognized University. All the students who have got admission on basis of self-finance degree Disciplines are not eligible.
Details of Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship:
- Host County: Pakistan
- Program : Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship
- Host institution/Organization: Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan.
- Financial Coverage:Fully-Funded
- Deadline:November 30, 2021
Who can apply:
Students from all over the Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Ehsaas undergraduate Scholarship will cover funds for the categories given below:
- University tuition fee as per actual
- Mandatory Academic Charges ( non-academic charges like hostel dues, transport charges, utility bills etc. are not covered)
- Stipend @Rs.40,000 per annum
Eligibility criteria for Ehsaas Scholarship are as follow,
- All the students who have got admission on basis of open merit, can apply.
- Self finance degree Disciplines and fields are not facilitated by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan under Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Students enroll in any 4-5 years degree program can apply
- admissions secured on merit only. Merit means that the student has fulfilled the admission criteria of the institution in which he/she intends to study.
If you are not eligible for the mentioned scholarship, don’t worry we have a vast range of available opportunities for you. Try looking out for other scholarship opportunities in Pakistan by Clicking here
Following documents are required:
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings
- Copies of Medical bills
- 1 Picture of House from outside Front
for more information please visit the Official Website of HEC
How to apply:
All students are required to apply through following HEC Online Application System.Application form
Last date to apply:
2nd November is the last date to apply for this scholarship program.