The Applications for the French Government’s Eiffel scholarship program are now open for the academic year of 2022-2023. This scholarship program was created by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract the best foreign students to enroll in their Master’s or Doctoral programs.
Summary of opportunity:
The Best France Scholarships for International Students. All-Academic Fields of Study are available in all France Universities. There is No Application Fee Required. You can study in private and public Institutions of France. The Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs allocated 378 scholarships in 2019 for the Masters and Doctorate (P h.D.) courses. This Year they are extending to 500.
Details of Eiffel Scholarship program:
LEVEL: Masters, Engineering, Ph.D.
Coverage: Fully funded.
HOST COUNTRY: France
Eligible Country: WORLDWIDE.
DEADLINE: January 7, 2022.
Who can apply:
This Scholarship is for all international students.
Available fields and Majors:
- Engineering Science
- Exact Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Nano- and Biotechnology
- Earth Sciences
- Sciences of the Universe
- Environmental Sciences
- Information and Communication Science and Technology
- Economics and Management
- Law and Political Sciences
French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is a Free Scholarship in France & a Fully Funded Scholarships for students which will cover all necessary expenses.
- Accommodation at the CROUS or a housing allowance if the candidate prefers to live in private accommodation (€115).
- Round trip air ticket, Country of origin – France.
- Health Insurance
- Cultural activities allowance
- Only Foreign nationals are eligible to apply for this Eiffel Scholarship program.
- Applicant must be 25 years old at the time of submitting the application
- In Many Universities, you can get admission without IELTS & TOEFL
If you are not eligible for the mentioned scholarship, don’t worry we have a vast range of available opportunities for you. Try looking out for other scholarship opportunities in France by clicking here
How to apply:
- To apply for the Eiffel scholarship, you must first submit an application (master’s or doctorate) to a French university
- if you are selected application will be sent to France Campus for second and third selection.
- Applications sent directly to Campus France or transmitted by non-French institutions will be declared ineligible For more information Please visit Official website of Eiffel Scholarship program
Last Date to apply:
The last date to apply for the Eiffel French Government scholarship is the 7th of January 2022.