The Ireland Government has announced scholarships for international students from all over the globe.The scholarship is fully funded by the Government of Ireland.The scholarships are available for Masters and P h.D. program.This is the great opportunity for all those who want to get higher education in Top Universities of Ireland.
Summary of Opportunity:
Ireland is the best country to get higher education.Million of students come to Ireland for study and job every year.The Government of Ireland is offering a fully funded scholarship for all international students for undergraduate,Masters and P h.D. level programs
Details of Ireland Government Scholarship:
Host Country:Government of IRELAND
Host Universities: Multiple universities of Ireland
Course Available:Undergraduate,Masters,P h.D
Financial coverage:Fully Funded
Who can apply:
All international students with good academic record are eligible to apply
Available fields and Majors:
All academic fields are available for Masters and P h.D program
- Applicant must be international student
- Candidate must hold the Undergraduate degree to apply for Masters in any recognized university
- Must hold Masters degree if you want to apply for P.h.D
- Applicant must not be enroll in any other scholarship
If you are not eligible for the mentioned scholarship, don’t worry we have a vast range of available opportunities for you. Try looking out for other scholarship opportunities in Ireland by Clicking here
- a stipend of €18,500 per year
- a contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per year and
- eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per year.
- The Highest Degree Diploma verified with Official stamp
- Recommendation Letter
- Passport scan
- Personal statements
How to apply:
- The Candidates are required to create an account and fill the Online Application form.
- Fill the application form according to requirements
- You can also visit the Official website of scholarship
Last Date to apply:
The last date to apply for Ireland Government scholarship is 21 October 2021.