The Applications for the Kyungpook National University scholarship are open now. This is a great opportunity for all those hardworking students who want to get their Higher studies(Masters and Doctoral) program from an international institution. The KNU Scholarships 2022 is a great opportunity for international students to study free in South Korea. This is a Fully funded scholarship providing a wide variety of educational courses.
Summary of opportunity:
The Kyungpook National University was established in 1946. It is the Number 1 National University in Korea. The KNU is motivated to strengthen the welfare of students and the university to engross all associates with sound and well-informed knowledge. The KNU Scholarships 2022 is a great opportunity for international students to study free in South Korea. The scholarship allows Master, Graduate, Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Kyungpook National University.
Details of Kyungpook National scholarship:
- University: Kyunpook National University
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Country:South Korea
- Deadline:4 November 2021
Who can apply:
All International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Available fields and Majors:
The following master’s and doctoral programs are being offered at KNU:
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Natural sciences
- Music, Arts, and Physical Education
- Law school
100% or 50% tuition fee can be waived off.
Beneficiaries are selected after every semester.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must hold an offer of study in an applicable program
- Candidate must acquire elementary, junior high, and high school education outside of Korea but should be equivalent to what is provided in Korean educational institutes.
How to apply:
- The application process is Online through Kyunpook National university Website
- The application fee of KRW 60,000 should be paid online.
- Original bank certificate that shows the balance of USD 18,000.
- Any other scholarship certificates, if the candidate is receiving from other organizations.
- The applicant number will be issued which confirms the application submission.
- All required documents along with the complete online application form should be sent to the Office of International Affairs by a person or by post.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
Last date to apply:
The last date to apply for the Kyungpook National University scholarship is 4th NOVEMBER 2021.