Led by the experts of the design industry, this Interaction Design program in Bangkok is the merging of UX/UI experts, engineers, and creative directors, all pooling their knowledge to craft a hands-on, intensive experience that will culminate in a master’s degree. The applications are now open for the Master in Interaction Design Scholarship in Thailand.
Summary of opportunity:
Harbour. Space is a global academic institution catering to students of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds. All International students who are keen to study can apply for the scholarship. The program gives you the core skills needed to work as a UX or UI Designer at big companies like Google and Amazon, at disruptive creative agencies like Jam3, or even to start your own creative agency or studio.
Details of Interaction Design scholarship:
Host Country: Bangkok
Institute: Harbour Space
Deadline:22 October 2021
Degree Level: Masters
- Diploma of your Bachelor’s Degree
- Updated CV
- Proficiency Certificate of English
- Passion in Design
If you are not eligible for the mentioned scholarship, don’t worry we have a vast range of available opportunities for you. Try looking out for other scholarship opportunities in Thailand by Clicking Here.
Up to 100% of the tuition fee.
Studying with us means:
- Three-weeks immersive classes
- Learning from industry leaders
- Real-life projects instead of academic papers
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration in group
How to apply:
- Submitt your application on Official Scholarship Website.
- Pay the application fee. (Please fill out as well the required fields, choose the Master’sprogram in Bangkok for Interaction Design)
- We contact you to have an interview once the application fee has been paid. Please prepare your portfolio.
- Receive your dedicated scholarship and pay the remaining amount.
- Pack your luggage to go to Bangkok
Last Date to apply:
The last date to apply for Masters in interaction Design Scholarship is 22 October 2021.