The University of Sydney is offering a Postgraduate research scholarship in Automation and Robotics. The Applications are now open for all International, Domestic and Current students. This Scholarship is funded by a Cooperative Research Centre Project (CRC-P) through a collaboration between different participating organizations and the University of Sydney.
Summary of opportunity:
The Centre of Excellence in IoT and Telecommunications in the School of Electrical and Information Engineering at the University of Sydney has established this scholarship to provide financial assistance to a Ph.D. student to research and design an automation solution for waste sorting.
The University of Sydney offers a diverse scholarship program for undergraduates, postgraduate coursework students, and postgraduate researchers.
Details of Postgraduate research scholarhship:
Host Country: Sydney
Host Institute: University of Sydney
Degree Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs
Deadline:20 January 2022
Who can apply:
All International, Domestic and Current students are eligible to apply.
- have an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a PhD within the School of Electrical and Information Engineering at the University of Sydney
- be willing to conduct research into designing an automation solution for waste sorting applications
- hold at least one of the following degrees in electrical engineering, computer science or robotics, automation or mechanical engineering:
an Honours degree (First Class) or equivalent, or
- Master of Philosophy, or
- Masters degree with a substantial research component
- Mathametical knowledge and programming skill is must
- Experience in Software tools and programming.
If you are not eligible for the mentioned scholarship, don’t worry we have a vast range of available opportunities for you. Try looking out for other scholarship opportunities in Sydney by clicking here
- Full Tuition Fee
- Student Services Amenities fee (SSAF) is also provided
- stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program
- Note: The scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic performance and availability of funding.
How to apply:
The application process is online. Online Portal is open till 20 January 2022 at 11.59 pm and this form will be deactivated and closed to any further submissions. Click Here to APPLY NOW
Last Date to apply:
The last date to apply for the postgraduate research scholarship in Automation and Robotic is 20 January 2022.