The Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship program is offering 24 fully-funded scholarships of €29.000 including all living expenses and tuition fees also. All international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship to complete their Masters’s Program at UM.
Summary of opportunity:
UM is one of the Top-ranked public research universities in Europe. The university was founded in 1976. The University ranked 25th for its Masters International Business program. This university can nourish your academic knowledge in a better way.
There are hundreds of international students from all over the world studying at Maastricht University. The language of instruction of most of the Degree programs here is English.
Details of Maastricht University scholarship Holland:
- Host Country: Holland
- Degree Level: Masters,
- Financial coverage: Fully Fund €29000
- Host Institute:Maastricht University/Netherlands
Who can apply:
All International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Available fields and Majors:
- Health,Medicine and life sciences
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Science and Engineering
- Law,Buisness and Economics
- Psycology and Neuroscience
- The scholarship covers living expenses (€12,350 – 13 months; €23,750 – 25 months),
- health and liability insurance (€700),
- visa application costs (€192),
- tuition fee (€13,800, €16,000 or €16,800, depending on the tuition of your study programme)
- and pre-academic training costs.
Students must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this scholarship in Holland:
- Candidate must have nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Donot hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- Candidate must selct any higher education program in Netherlands
- Age must be equal to or below 35 years at the time of submitting the application
- Good Academic record is must
If you are not eligible for the mentioned scholarship, don’t worry we have a vast range of available opportunities for you. Try looking out for other scholarship opportunities in the HOLLAND by Clicking here
- Complete your application form carefully,Attach all the required documents
- Letter of Motivation
- Previous academic transcripts
- Degree Certificates
- Contact Details
- Copy of Passport
- Official Transcript
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply through the Online Application Portal
- You can only enroll you in one of the program offered by UM
- Login your UM account and fill the aplication form
- Upload the required documents
- Provide all personal data
- Complete every section of the application carefully
Last date to apply:
1st February 2022 is the last date to apply for UM scholarship in Holland.
you need any information related to Essay Writing, feel free to check our Support Material or