The Applications of Kingston University London are open now. All International students are being welcome to study in London for the academic year of 2022-2023. International Development awards scholarships worth £5,000 to successful international applicants joining in September or January for their first year of study.
Summary of opportunity:
The University’s international scholarships are partial scholarships. This means that the student must make sure they can cover the outstanding amount for fees and living expenses themselves, during their stay in the United Kingdom.
Details of Kingston University London Scholarship:
- Host Country: London
- Degree Level: Masters Ph.D
- Financial coverage: Partial Funding
- Host Institute:Kingston University London
- Degree Duration: 3 to 5 years
- Scholarship Worth:£5,000.
Who can apply:
All International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Students must fulfill the following criteria to apply for this scholarship
- you are an international student, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’
- Must receive an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University
- you are not currently registered on a Kingston University degree or foundation course
If you are not eligible for the mentioned scholarship, don’t worry we have a vast range of available opportunities for you. Try looking out for other scholarship opportunities in London by Clicking here
- Passport size photograph
- Academic reference
- Plan of study
- Personnel statment
How to apply:
- Intersed candidates can proceed here to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants are however, required to apply and be offered a conditional or unconditional offer of admission before applying for the university’s scholarships.
Last date to apply:
The last date to apply for Kingston University London scholarship is till November 2021. and will reopen in March 2022.
if you need any information related to Essay Writing, feel free to check our Support Material or